Handle the exception

Hi all, i want to handle the exception using try catch, thing is i invoked login flow or some other flow is in try if network is fine it should move to the next process else i should handle the network time out exception(when network is slow) and need to try again for it , is again its gets fails the process should not go for end process, it must catch the exception and need to try for 2 times to login. after tried a number of times if it gets fail can this process end. i want this to handle in init all exception.

can i get a sample xaml file from u guys!

Thanks

Hi @naveen19

Use this post and use retry scope activity to iterate

Use Retry process two times if not login succesfully

Thanks
Ashwin.S

Hi @naveen19

I think this is exactly what you are looking for… :slight_smile:

https://go.uipath.com/component/browser-page-load-timeout-handler-template

Let know whether it helps

2 Likes

Thing is I should not use retry scope☹️

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando how are you , after long time we talking! Let me check this & get u back, am sorry just I moved out​:upside_down_face: thank you for your immediate response :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @naveen19

I’m okay. Not really the best days for me… Going through lot of stuff these days. :cold_sweat::face_with_head_bandage: Hope you are doing good…

I was wondering at times what really happened to you since I didn’t hear from you for quite a long time… :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Yes , am progressing somewhat due to lack of time​:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: did you got job as RPA developer ? Or still progressing on your own !

2 Likes

Cool… glad to know you are progressing.

Well… did not get a RPA job yet. So still I’m on a one man show hahaha…

hi @Lahiru.Fernando saw this link which u shared , you are used retry scope but i dont want to use as you worked out! i want to implement on this into try catch !can u suggest me the an idea :slight_smile:

Hi @naveen19

I dont think you can try this only with the try catch. Because try catch is used to capture particular errors and act upon it. It does not have the ability to keep on retrying the same activity sequence as done using the retry scope.

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando what you’re saying is right :slight_smile: let me try with what you shared :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.