GSuite not working anymore

I am creating a bot that uses the GSuite package. I installed the package and it was working properly up until a week ago. Each time I run the bot I get this error:

GSuite Application Scope: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I do not understand this error because the GSuite Application Scope is the first activity in the flow. Also, I did not change anything in the flow when I ran it; the error only started a week ago.

Hello @nia321!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

  1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

  2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

  3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

  4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

  5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly

Same problem here. Did you manage to find a solution?

Hello, the issue was related to the network I was connected to. I am using UiPath for work (sometimes working from home) and I was able to get GSuite to work again after using a different VPN to run the bot.

Interesting, will try on another network, thanks for the tip!

LE: I’ve tried with different networks… I get: Get Mail Messages: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Might just try doing what I need to do with other activities… like getting emails through IMAP.


1 Like

If anyone bumps into the same issue… I resolved this by using the integration gmail activity instead of the GSuite activity, it was way smoother to get to work, even though I had to rewrite all of it, worth it.

Thanks for posting your solution. Glad to hear you were able to get the issue resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.