GSuite Application Scope Throwing Error

Hello All,

I am using the Gsuite Applcation Scope for Gmail Activities. But the Gsuite Application Scope is throwing below error:

GSuite Application Scope: Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.ApplicationInsights, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Anyone could help or give suggestins to solve this error?

Hi @novice_007

What is the version of your activity package?

Hi @novice_007,

Does this happen when trying to install the activity, or does it install fine and when trying to open up a workflow you get that error?
From your description, it sounds like it is the second case. It might be that you have another package which uses the same assembly but with a different version. Can you try installing GSuite in a clean package and letting us know what the result is?
Can you also identify the second application if this is the case?
Thanks

1 Like

I am using the version 1.6.0-preview.1

I am using this version because while installing 1.5.1 i.e. the stable version , I am getting installation error.

Hi @Mihai_Dunareanu

Yes you are correct, it happens when I use the activity in a workflow.

I tried creating a new blank project and then installing package in that project.But faced the same error.

Can you guide me in what do you mean by installing a clean package and how to do that?

It would be a great help if this error is resolved as my project interacts with Gmail and Gsheet both.
Thanks in advance.

Version 1.6.0 has been released, but i expect you will get the same error.
What version of Studio/Robot are you using.
Also please post the logs for both to help us troubleshoot this. Thanks!

Hm… same thing is happening for me…

I tried using OAuth, API, service account key always same error…

GSuite Application Scope: Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.ApplicationInsights, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Windows 10
Studio Pro 2020.4.3
.Net 4.8

I uninstalled Uipath and all the packages and reinstalled it again.

Now everything is working fine.

Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

1 Like