Group By And Sum duplicate values and preserve Non- Duplicate Values

Thanks very much for sparing your time inspite of busy schedule, I have achieved the following almost in a similar way, thanks again for help.

@Lahiru.Fernando @ppr

In the above I am using datatabel consolidate , grouping by column ‘Allowance Category’ and performing summation.

Is there a way to check f values in 'Allowance name is same only then sum, else don;t.

I mean, first I checking for duplicate values in Allowance category column, now second check should be, If values in ‘Allowance Nature’ are also same only then perform sum and grouping else, dont.

@Faraz_Subhani
give a check if a group by on AllowanceCategory and AllowanceName and then check the counts of the different groups could help to express the condition

But in your case the expected result would be:
A Test1 1
D Test1 1
B Test2 1
E Test2 1
C Test3 1

Can you check if this would meet your requirements? However most of the things you have done or seen, so you are close to your solution.

Awesome, actually it was column AllowanceNature and not AllowanceName, anyways, grouping by AllowanceCategory and AllowanceNature, solved the issue.
Thanks a ton again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.