Got the Leader Badge

Hello Guys,
This is to share an awesome news…I Got Leader Badge!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:
Super Happy and Privileged to be part of the UiPath community-moderators-group

That day when I joined the UiPath Forum, went to Get Leader Badge.
After so many months of super hard work Finally Achieved it

Thank you so much @loginerror and @Pablito for considering me as the new forum moderator and a leader. It’s an honor to become one….

26 Likes

Congratulations! :fireworks:

1 Like

Congratulations bro!!! :smiley: Welcome to the club!! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! I’m not sure if it’s me but it shows as leader but with the robot master badge. It might be a bug?

3 Likes

not a bug :slight_smile:

We have the badge… But you only see the leader badge next to your photo only if you join the leaders group… We are not in that group… That’s why you are not seeing it… We are in a different group which we know as forum moderators :smiley:

5 Likes

Actually, I think you can choose which should be your primary group in your user setting (which changes the avatar thingy you have).

3 Likes

Yeah… It can be changed here… But that only changes the description as “Leader” next to the name… It does not change the small badge kinda thing… :slight_smile: I think for that we need to join the other Leaders group…

Those days, I also used to check why ours is not showing that thing, that this is what I found hahaha :smiley:

5 Likes

Well, I worked around it. I set the same icon for CMs as for the Leaders group and set Community Moderators as a primary group for all Community Moderators :slight_smile: (let me know if you wish to keep another icon though, I can change it on a case-by-case basis).

4 Likes

Awesome… I think that angel icon is just fine for me :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it is actually a reference to Star Wars :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations @sandeep13

1 Like

Thank @kommijeevan

1 Like

Congratulations guys! who ever got the Leader badge
keep the grind!
Cheers @sandeep13