Got Certified. Whats next? Jobs?

I had been training on Uipath for a month or so and finally got certification. Now whats next? Are there jobs available? How to approach?

1 Like

Buddy @Vaibhaw_kr
my hearty congratulation on acquiring the certification
bravo…great job
so next you must keep yourself updated with new stuffs that are getting emerged day to day. …
there might be some topic that we might have missed to learn…so we can get to know all those stuffs here in forum
try to help as many as possible as that could increase your confidence and the way of handling the issues been faced by many in their real time work arounds…
Finally when you are trying for jobs, this exposure will help you a lot to tackle them,you can come to know the jobs announced by many of our forum members here in uipath jobs
make use of it buddy
Once again congratulations…keep learning keep updating yourself with this wonderful forum
you will clear the interview very easy and will help in your job search as well
Cheers @Vaibhaw_kr

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Thanks buddy, I am a fresher looking for job

1 Like

No worries
you can still make it happen, kindly engage yourself with linkedin and other job seeker websites and make sure that you emphasize on that you are a UIPATH certified buddy
and that would add more credits to your side while searching job in the RPA field
Cheers @Vaibhaw_kr