GoogleSpreadsheet.Activities

Interacts with Google Spreadsheet by calling Google API.
Package: https://gallery.uipath.com/packages/UiPathTeam.GoogleSpreadsheet.Activities/
Code: https://github.com/UiPath/Community.Activities/tree/master/Google%20Spreadsheet

How to read google sheet data in uipath

In which way is this different from Google Spreadsheet Activities ?

@Thorsten, it’s the same thing, only that it got moved to another home :slight_smile:

Hi @Bogdan_Popescu ,

I am trying to install the Google Spreadsheet package in the community version of UiPath Studio, but got stuck on this error:

Unable to resolve dependency ‘Google.Apis (>= 1.29.2)’

Any idea on how I can fix this?

@marius shouldn’t this be solved via upstream sources? Google.API exists on nuget.
Google.Apis (>= 1.29.2)
Google.Apis.Auth (>= 1.29.2)
Google.Apis.Sheets.v4 (>= 1.29.2.1002)

@badita, @bogdanripa, this issue was explained here Google Spreadsheet Activities

@Bogdan_Popescu am i missing something? Those are errors you receive after installing Google.Apis.

My problem is that from UiPath->Package Manager I am not able to install GoogleSpreadsheet.Activities. I though that dependencies should be automatically installed from nuget.org.

The problem is that you already have a ‘Google.Apis’ installed on UiPath Studio’s folder. And that one has a lower version (1.13).

So probably package manager is looking at that one and ignores what nuget.org is providing.
I taught this issue was fixed because I’ve already reported it a long time ago.

Solved.
Community-feed is now configured to download and install dependencies from nuget.org.

I’m also facing the same issue.How to upgrade Google.Api version ?

Thanks,
Tharma KS

hi @badita , @Bogdan_Popescu , I have tried to install google spreadsheet activity from the package manager and still got the error of unable to resolve dependency 'Google.Apis(>=1.29.2). Seem like it did not installed the latest version from nuget.org. Could you please help, is there anything that need to be configured? Thanks in advance!

Hi rpaj,

Can you please make sure that in ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio’ you have the right DLLs for Google.Apis? Sometimes you have to do this manually.

We are working on having it work easier.

Thanks,
Bogdan

I replace all the necessary from uipath-community DLLs to uipath studio but it’s keep saying i dont have the right google.api. What can i do?

Hi @haicheviet,

Is your robot connected to the Orchestrator?
If so, can you please disconnect for a bit and try to run again the workflow?

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Bogdan

I already figured to install the google spread by cope all the file.nupkg to the uipath/packages. But when i run read range. It had this problem…
Main has thrown an exception

Source: Read range

Message: The type initializer for ‘Google.Apis.Requests.RequestBuilder’ threw an exception.

Exception Type: TypeInitializationException

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘Google.Apis.Requests.RequestBuilder’ threw an exception. —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Reflection.TypeExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at Google.Apis.Util.UriPatcher.PatchUriQuirks()
at Google.Apis.Requests.RequestBuilder…cctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at GoogleSpreadsheet.Activities.GoogleInteropActivity1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi badita,
I am new to UiPath. Can you please explain how you solved this issue as I have been getting the same error message while trying to install google spreadsheet activity. Thanks