Google Or Tools

I want to use Google Or Tools with Invoke Code to solve a ‘truck loading problem’.
I did not succeed till now. There error I have is Missing DLL: google-ortools-native.
After looking around the internet and instructions, I did not found an answer to my issue.
Has anyone of you used Google Or Tool in UiPath (or did a try)?
KR
Johan

@TALLIEU_Johan

As per the error the reference to a library is missing…did you happen to add the required packages from manage packages menu?

Cheers

Yes, I did. I’ve contacted also the developer of Or Tools, which gave me short answer: “We only support basic C#, no external frameworks”…

@TALLIEU_Johan

Can you please tel what pckage have you installed

Or for now you can try going to this location and delete the folder rwated to pckage and then reinstall

C:\users\<username>\.nuget\packages

Cheers

And I found this: if I copy manually google-ortools-native.dll in the project folder of my robot, it works. But of course this is not the right way to keep it future proof.

1 Like

@TALLIEU_Johan

The pckage you are using is not any official package…it is a third party package which has been uploded by someone…may be reference might be missing…

So for now the replacing of dll should be your option or you need to create your own pckage

Cheers

At the end, I will write my own solver.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.