Google Drive Activity Warning

Hello,

Curious as to why the Google Drive scope activity shows a red exclamation mark? There is no error. The default account’s connection works fine, and I can even run in debug mode without a connection issue. This just started happening maybe a month ago? My Gsuite package is up to date, and I am using the latest version of Studio; 2022.10.5.

Thank you!

Hi @Josh_James

What that warning is saying ?

Regards
Sudharsan

Hello! It says “Choose the saved account to use.” The one I chose is the default account, and it works fine. Just annoying to see that error there. Spent time trying to fix it when I never needed to.

Is anyone else seeing this error message?

Hey @Josh_James,

Have you tried to add a new GSuite Scope? Do you have the same issue with a new activity?

As a side note, if you are using GSuite Activities with Integration Service Connections, I encourage you to try the new GSuite Activities available in Windows Projects and Cross Platform. These activities work seamlessly in Studio and StudioWeb and have an improved User Experience.

1 Like

Hello @AlexCrijman , thank you for the reply!

Ah, yes! That weird “!” is not present in the newer activities. I did not think to look there.

Thank you!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.