Google Cloud Platform error uploading file to bucket

Hi,

i’m having problems uploading files tu a Google Cloud Platform bucket. I’m using the upload object from file activity inside a google cloud scope and when i try to upload the file i get this error:

Upload Object from File: Failed to upload the object: 'Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
You must specify an object name. [400]
Errors [
Message[You must specify an object name.] Location[ - ] Reason[required] Domain[global]
]

Error: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
You must specify an object name. [400]
Errors [
Message[You must specify an object name.] Location[ - ] Reason[required] Domain[global]
]

Those are my properties:

I’ve put the object name as the file name that i’m uploading, i’ve tried to put the whole bucket path even, but same result. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Mustafa

Update: Resolved! i’ve updated the google cloud package from 1.0 to 2.0 and the error disapperead!

Try this solution:

• Uninstall the actual version of the Studio from the machine
  • Perform a machine restart
  • Download the UiPath Studio 2022.4.3
  • Install the Studio 2022.4.3
  • Perform a machine restart
  • Connect in Assistant to your Orchestrator
  • Open the Studio project and retry with the Google Cloud v2.1.1

Hi @Mustafa_Hamed9 ,

I am also trying to upload excel file(.xlsx) inside project folder in GCP bucket, I am not getting any error but the excel file is not uploaded as well. I am using upload object from file activity and not sure how to give object name in the properties. Can you please me to identify the correct or let me know the correct way to provide Object Name in properties.

Thank you in advance.