Google Chrome Extension Problem

Hello,

I have a problem with the Google Chrome extension. In Studio I get the old error that Studio can not connect to Google Chrome. On the Google Chrome level I get another error and that is:

Error: [HandleNativeHostDisconnect] nativeHostKey: com.uipath.portable_host, lastError: Native host has exited.

And:

Error: [HandleNativeHostDisconnect] nativeHostKey: com.uipath.chromenativemsg_v2, lastError: Error when communicating with the native messaging host.

When I try to reinstall the extension from the studio I get the following:

“Uipath extension for chrome is already installed offline per system”.

I have reinstalled Studio once as well as Google Chrome and the extension. I also restarted the server. Do you have any idea where the problem is?

Hi,

i understood the real pain of the chrome extension issues. i got that you already re installed the chrome extension and studio. in my point of view mostly this issue because of chrome browser only. Could you please un install chrome and re install with the latest version and install the UiPath chrome extension to it. please try and let us know. thanks.

1 Like

Hi @kirankumar.mahanthi1

I have already done the same. He tried again with an older Chrome version and then with the update to the latest version. But in both cases I got the same errors. I thought about whether it might be a GPO, but the error just tells me too little.

@jabroeke

Can you check below links for troubleshooting?

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hi, @Srini84

yes I have already tried the first link. With the second link I can’t do much because I can’t set the GPOs, but that would be my next step.