Google Assistant & UiPath robot integration - demo process

Hello,

We are trying to build a short process where Google Assistant will interact with UiPath robot and reverse. The high level process would be the following:

1. User speaks to Google Assistant, data saved into an Input.csv file, populating 3 columns with incident data
  2. Robot reads this Input.csv file and logs on on to Helpdesk application.
  3. Robot logs a ticket writing data from .csv file into the various fields
  4. Robot reads/copies generated Incident Number(s) and saves on new Output.csv file
    5.This Output.csv file is used as input back to Google Assistant who reads out the incident number

Has anybody ever worked on a similiar process creation? We need to be able to trigger the process to run by using a command line (what would the command line be?)

Hi @dgotsi,
Im suggesting a way please check it whether it is feasible or not.
1)User speaks to google assistant, data is sent to orchestrator queue via dialogflow (where node acts as a bridge) .
2)From queue data is passed to robot , it performs all actions as per your requirement and updates the queue with response.
3)The response can used back to google assistant via dialogflow.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,
naveen

1 Like

Hi Naveen,

Thanks, however I was looking for a solution that did not involve the Orchestrator.

We seemed to have got this working by calling via the command line the .xaml path (worked better than calling the package path or .json file as suggested elsewhere in the forum)

Regards,

Daniella

Hi @dgotsi,
Actually im thinking that ull use google assistant via dialogflow( I Hope you are aware of dialogflow) . So, how are you planning to integrate google assistant with ur workflow.
Based on that i can give you a proper suggestion.

Regards,
Naveen

Hi Naveen,

I am not aware of dialogflow. Could you provide more information about this? I am working actually with someone who is taking care of that part in order to integrate the both. However the general idea is that the output of their data will be a .csv file, and
this same .csv file we will use as the first input to be read in UiPath, which will be input into the fields of an application.

Regards,

Daniella

Hi @dgotsi,
Dialogflow is a Google-owned developer of technologies based on NLP, which acts as conversional interface to its end user.
Integration with Google assisstant can be done in many ways, but it is preferred with dialogflow.

Regards,
Naveen

To get help for your Google issues you need the Google assistance for your technical problem that is available 24/7 to provide you the Google Live help.
Contact on 1-877-201-3822