Good to Know: Fields with Changed Anchors

Referring to my posting here, about scrolled out fields, I have expanded my perspektive a little bit. Now I want to know, what happens if a field anchor selector was changed. So I changed all a’s to o’s, in Lastname to Lostnome and Frontname to Frontnome.


After I started my process, it happened what expected, an error occurred.


To handle this it is possible to variablize the selector of the anchor.


After that all works well and as expected.

Here my idea how to handle this, which has arisen in this context.

Last but not least I swap the fields to different places on the UI.


But this makes no difference.