Good afternoon friends I need to get the values from an excel spreadsheet and paste it into a SAP can someone help me with this task

good afternoon friends I need to get the values from an excel spreadsheet and paste it into a SAP can someone help me with this task

Hi @pauloengenharia5,

Where do you need help?

In order;

1- Read excel with the read range activity.
2-If you have a queue structure, add each line to the queue with the data you need in the orchestrator. If you don’t have a queue, create a loop.
3- Perform your SAP steps for each row in the loop and get the data you need from the row.

Regards,
MY

1.Convert this row to a listarray (From row in dt.AsEnumerable() select convert.ToString(row(“specify the column name”))).tolist() 2.use set to clipboard activity with input text as string.Join(environment.NewLine.ToCharArray,listArray) 3.Use send hotkey Ctrl+P for pasting.

if you are talking about pasting the values into this window (image below),

1. use write text file and write the column values into this text file

String.Join(Environment.NewLine, dt.AsEnumerable().select(function(x) x(row("columnName").toString)).ToList)

1. then simply click this button in sap, it will let you upload the text file

Hello @pauloengenharia5 - Instead of pasting each row in SAP check is there any option available to directly upload the excel sheet data

thanks for the help but I still don’t understand very well because I’m new to uipath can you explain a little more

your steps are correct, but before write to text file, you need to use read range activity to read the excel,

then inside text property, paste this,
replace columnName with your own column
String.Join(Environment.NewLine, dt.AsEnumerable().select(function(x) x(row("columnName").toString)).ToList)

filename should be a txt path e.g. c:\Test\test.txt NOT .xlsx path…

Example, if your columnName = Header2, it will write Header2 column to the text file

1. after you click this button

Click import from text file button

use type into activity to type the text file path (c:\test\test.txt) and click open

this will import the text file to SAP

1. finally, click COPY TO Confirm your changes

thank you very much for the help, maybe you could give me tips for this new flow

sorry, should be
String.Join(Environment.NewLine, dt.AsEnumerable().select(function(x) x("columnName").toString).ToList)