Gmail body with marks ; how to read this information to excel by Uipath

Hi all,
we have project to add following information to excel file from gmail, all other information like sender, header,date are already in excel done by assign (+ read range and write range), but these are now problem, or at least I have a problem, because I promised solve this, after three nights I start to be a little depressed…

Information is like this in gmail body

Name;Company;Street 11;00300 City;803@gmail.com;product:quantity as number;price;price as total

Please help me with this, with simple way, my coding skills are very low

WBR
Hanna

1 Like

@HannaM Is the Information in Email Body is exactly like how you have specified it? And Will the number of Items be constant Always? And Also Can you tell us at which part are you facing difficulties ?

1 Like

Name;Company;Street 11;00300 City;803@gmail.com;product:quantity as number;price;price as total

these information will always come same way, this should be information for invoicing,
name as how has ordered
company
street
city
email address
product
quantity always like number
price per product always like number
price as total, always like number
all these are in body, with ; mark separate them, and my robot doesn’t read these to excel as it read all other information like header and date

WBR
Hanna

1 Like

@HannaM I the Email has only this Information and since each data is separated using a colon (;), You can take the email Body form each the mail and Split the mail based on colon as in the below expression :

strArray = Split(email.Body,“;”,StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries)

The variable strArray is of the type strArray, in this way all the data will be present in an array, and then you can access each value using array index.

Try this and let me know the outcome.

1 Like

why I am so stupid, i can’t solve this

here is also whole structure

Should I start it some other way

WBR
Hanna

@HannaM Can you Send the Workflow, or can you tell me Why were you not able to solve it? If any Errors encountered, please Describe the Error, Also if the Output is not expected, What is the Output that you get ?