Global Event Monitoring

We have situations where unattended bots are performing actions on mainframe sessions. There are times during processing (could be at any step) where the mainframe system goes down and we are returned to the login screen. This of course messes up the process and it will just sit there.
It would be great to have a way to constantly monitor the mainframe app for a specific screen (like login or lock screen) and if this screen is recognized, we could react to it.
This would be applicable really to any app, not just mainframes.
I have seen this functionality with another vendor and they call it event monitoring. You can monitor many different events that could happen at any time and react to them when they happen.

I agree. We should not have to create workarounds in our processes for this, and an abrupt shutdown would not give the bot a chance to appropriately react.

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.

Agree. I have encountered similar issues in Windows Environments to where we get pop-up Dialog or Window which causes the Bot to error out as it does not know how to respond to these sporadic Windows.