GetTransaction is not passing 'Next Page Number' in Assignment2 - Get Yearly Report

Hi,
I have followed the steps mentioned in the ‘Generate Yearly Report’ walk-through document, for the GetTransaction.xaml, but still facing issues with the workflow. I have attached xaml file here. Could you please have a look and let me know where I am making a mistake? GetTransactionData.xaml (10.3 KB)

1 Like

Could you ZIP and attach the whole project instead of just GetTransactionData? :slight_smile:

Do you increment your Transaction Number somewhere in your ReFramework? This workflow seems to work, so you just need to increment it somewhere when you are done with that transaction

Thanks for your response @srdjan.suc . I am yet to complete the whole workflow for Dispatcher, as I discovered this shortcoming while running individual workflow. I have attached the complete workflow here. Could you please have a look?GenerateYearlyReport.zip (724.4 KB)

1 Like

Ok, sure.
So, in Process Transaction when you finish one process you have Finally part.
In that Finally part you have Invoke SetTransactionStatus workflow .
In there you have used Comment out activity to comment out everything, so you also commented out the part where you Increment your TransactionNumber

You need only to remove the parts where it says Only if you are working with queue items and leave the rest on so the ReFramework keeps working properly.

1 Like

Thanks @srdjan.suc , resolved the issue with your solution. Proceeding further. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.