Getting type - mismatched error in excel

I am using two Excel 2010 file in order to Transfer data from one file to another. I am using Excel application scopes in order to open the Excel file. The first Excel opens without a Problem but when Uipath tries to open the second Excel, then I am getting the error (Excel application scope: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020005 (DISP_E_TYPEMISMATCH)).

Note : for transferring data I am using data table from one excel to another

Type of data I am transferring are following

1. Date type ,2) String type 3) double type 4) Integer type

Below are some temporary solutions which I have used after getting above issue

1. Some time I debug the code after getting above issue then it works fine after that
  2. Some time I just close the UI path and re-open it then works fine

Problem is, I don’t have permanent solution and this error I get 3 out of 10 times. Please help.

@jaggz007 can i have sample excel file of yours, if u dont mind

I am new user to this site that’s why application is not allowing me to upload documents

@jaggz007

Can you able to open the 2nd Excel manually.

Regards,
Mahesh

yes, i can open the 2nd excel manually and through bot also

I am reading decimal value from excel 1 and pasting that into 2nd excel, I thing this is the issue but not sure because it was working this morning with same data type but now it is not working

did u got solution , I am facing same issue.

yes, I have changed the data type of column in data table from string to double.
In my code I was passing double value from one excel to another excel through data table and the column created in data table was string type so that was the reason why I was getting mismatch error message.

Check data type of all the variables which you have used in your code and match them with your real data, they should be matched.