Getting the tab error

Got the below error

@Palaniyappan Plz help

1 Like

is open browser is used before attach browser activity buddy
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes bro. I have used that

I am capturing the complete page including the tab.

1 Like

no buddy mention the region of that tab of the browser buddy and try @balkishan

1 Like

If I select this region bro

I got this selector when I give the wildcard which is weird.
I have to give the reference of this selector in the click activity. so when I give this selector with wildcard the click activity doesn’t work.

1 Like

where you were giving the wildcard here buddy @balkishan

1 Like

Hi @balkishan

Attach browser will always capture the entire page and the tab of your browser.however since your tab selector has title as title =“*” it would run into a problem if you have multiple tabs open because it wouldn’t know which tab to focus on. So make sure to have part of the title static like the name of the page.

Additionally I would suggest have the open browser activity separate from the attach browser. I mean, let the open browser activity be on the top and have the attach browser just below it, not within it :slight_smile:

Let know if this doesn’t solve the problem

1 Like

Like this bro

If I give this reference to the click activity then click activity doesn’t recognised the which window it is

1 Like

Yes same issue I am talking about bro, so can you tell me what to do in this case ?

1 Like

Buddy is there any other attributes apart from title when you were selecting the element,
you can check that in open uiexplorer
and make sure that open browser is used, when a attach browser is used anywhere along the workflow, because the bot should be able to identify the browser name as well
so you should get the open browser activity selector as a uneditable one in attach browser selector, like a partial selector so that other attributes from open browser will get added to the attach browser activity buddy @balkishan

1 Like

No bro same selector I get when I captured this particular window with using the UiExplorer. I used the open browser activity too bro.

@balkishan

Looks like the title is changing time to time. Could you try indicating the same page through the ui explorer to see whether there are anymore unique tags we can use of for the title

1 Like

@balkishan one additional question.

Is this the only tab that will be open while this is running? Or will there be other tabs open as well?

1 Like

Got this selector after using the Uiexplore bro, I just used a wildcard

But it’s also not working, same error showing me

1 Like

No bro this is the sub tab I open in New Tab, I don’t want to open the main page, I open the new tab save the profile close then open new tab save the profile close it and open the new so on…
so last I want the main browser open so that I can logout it. Hope you got it bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

buddy is this is a selector of attach browser
Cheers @balkishan

So correct me if I’m wrong…

You have one page open. Then you click on something and open a new page on another tab. Do whatever you are doing there and close the tab. Again click on main page opens a new tab process close the tab. Is that right?

I suppose that’s the problem. Because when you have star for title, it doesn’t know which browser tab to focus on…

What you can do here is, while you are in the main page, click on a link and open it in the same tab. Do the processing there and save. Then use a hotkey to go back to the main page.

1 Like

were you able to get now buddy @balkishan

1 Like

I am doing it bro…

1 Like