Getting the Cell Values From one sheet corresponding to cell values in Another sheet

Hi Guys.Actually I have two Sheets in Excel.In sheet1,there is only column consists different cell values.Each cell value has a set of Child cell values(Utterences showed in Figure) in sheet2.Now,I have to pick up first cell value from sheet1.And have to come to Sheet2 and pickup the first child cell value.And then back to Sheet1,have to pickup the Second cell value,and go to sheet2 to pickup the first child value of the Second Cell Value.Like this,Once all the Cell values have completed,again it have to go to pick up first cell value of sheet1,then go to sheet2 and pick up the Second child cell value.Like this,Loop has to work.Can anyone help me on this.

@sandhyak9

Can you please post the Output for the above example so that we can understand much better.

Regards,
Mahesh

@MAHESH1,

@sandhyak9 I used Full Join of data tables to merge 2 excel sheets. I ignored the order of Usecases, does it work?

I am attaching xaml and sample excels here

Main.xaml (16.4 KB)
Excel1.xlsx (8.1 KB)
Excel2.xlsx (8.9 KB)

Hi @vamshi294,

Actually this is not the scenario.It will not work for me.

your output is same as excel2, shouldn’t it have excel1 columns?

Actually Output should be like this.
Sheet5

Sorry for the late reply. Hope this one solves.
DataTableCopy.zip (19.5 KB)

Thank you @Karthick_Settu.I’ll check and let you know

Hi @Karthick_Settu,thank you for the code.It is working.But I don’t want the output in the datatable.I just want the cell positions of the Utterences corresponding to the Usecase.Can you please modify the code.I’m attaching the previous file that u have shared to me before.Main.xaml (10.8 KB)

Check this.
DataTableCopy2.zip (18.7 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much @Karthick_Settu.Code is working fine for the scenario.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.