Getting RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Action not supported by this type of element

Currently i am learning UiPath RPA developer foundation course. Current section is UI interactions where we have NotepadDemo of Format action font click. I have Studio Pro 2020.4.1 Beta 22 Community License version.
I have created sequence of events on notepad till the Click of Format menu - Font click. When i am trying to run the process I am getting below error. I tried to search on forum as well as on google but i am not getting any clue. I tried deleting and recreating the scenario where we click F2 button to wait for pause and then click the Font button. Need help on that -

Error in the log file -
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Action not supported by this type of element. Please use another type of click. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Action not supported by this type of element. Please use another type of click. **
** at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Click(Int32 dx,

Int32 dy,
UiClickType clickType,
UiMouseButton mouseBtn,
UiInputMethod inputMethod)
** at UiPath.Core.UiElement.ClickImpl(Int32 offsetX,**
Int32 offsetY,
ClickType clickType,
MouseButton mouseButton,
InputMethod inputMethod,
Position mousePlacement,
Boolean areOffsetsNormalized)
** — End of inner exception stack trace —**
** at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext,**
Exception propagatedException,
ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
** at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext,**
Exception propagatedException,
ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
** at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,**
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)