Getting error while using "Wait for Document validaiton and resume"

Hi Team,

When the automation is going under Wait for document validation and resume activity then it is throwing an exception as mentioned below:

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.Serialization.InvalidDataContractException: Type ‘System.Net.Mail.AlternateViewCollection’ cannot be serialized. Consider marking it with the DataContractAttribute attribute, and marking all of its members you want serialized with the DataMemberAttribute attribute. If the type is a collection, consider marking it with the CollectionDataContractAttribute. See the Microsoft .NET Framework documentation for other supported types.
at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.IdleEventHandler.OnStage2Complete(IAsyncResult lastResult, WorkflowApplication instance, Boolean isStillSync)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EventFrame(IAsyncResult result)

However, while running the code in Debug mode and applying a breakpoint on this activity and when it comes to this stage then I validate the results in orchestrator and continue the process then it is not giving any exception.

Please let me know how to resolve this error ASAP.

HI @Gupta_Divya ,

Wait for resume activity should be in the Main xaml file. If it is invoked in any other workflow, u will face the serialization error

Hi Soorya,

I am using it in Main xaml only.

Hi @Gupta_Divya ,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

@Gupta_Divya Issue resolved?