Getting error while trying to send mail

Not checked yet,
had another problem,
I want to fetch data from the oracle sql developer which is running in citrix,
I don’t know how to connect database.
Can you help me on that. i need complete procedure to configure that.

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Buddy @Kavin

Buddy kindly install the package named uipath.Database.Activities in package manager to get the dataabase related activities like execute query and insert query where in
execute query - you can execute any query by passing that query as string to this activity and you can get the output from the database as a table of type datatable
then
insert query - you can insert any datatable read from the excel with read range activity to the databbase you want with this buddy by mentioning the table name in database as input

1. to get the package
  2. execute query and insert query

to connect with the database you can use the connection wizard which would require database credentials like username and password like this buddy and you can even check whether you got connected to database or not buddy @Ramalingayya with that test connection option

Kindly try this and let know buddy
Cheers @Kavin

1 Like

Getting this error. i am nor sure how to configure all the table name scheme name.

Currently i just want to fetch data.

i referred some document but they mentioned that first we have to connect to the database, that also i don’t know

please help me!

1 Like

while choosing data source name i had chosen dBase is it right ? as i am using oracle

1 Like

See if any of these links help

Regards

Buddy you were almost right buddy…
@Kavin
Kindly mention the schema name and the object name in square brackets buddy…like this
“[Schemaname].[tablename]”
And make sure that you are spelling it rightly… and is available there in the db

Then…yes coming to source file, you can mention this in connection string buddy
“Driver={Microsoft ODBC for Oracle};Server=yourservername;Uid=UserName;Pwd=password;”

And this can be entered in execute query with connection string property buddy, once entered these details you can check the connection as you said with test connection option there in connection wizard itself buddy
Thats all buddy you are done…
Cheers @Kavin

1 Like

Where i have to mention all the above you mentioned data.

Can you please provide me the screen shot with highlighted feild.

Very thanks buddy

1 Like

Hi Palaniyappan,

any update?