Getting error while trying to get distinct values from database table and covnert to Array

Getting error while trying to get distinct values from database table and covnert to Array.Can any once help to resolve issue?

1 Like

Hi @MitheshBolla ,

Have you tried following the Steps in the Below Post :

Also, Do Check if System.Linq is imported in your xaml first by checking in the imports section.

1 Like

Actuallly in my project folder i have 3 sequences, in one sequence it working in another sequence it showing this error

@MitheshBolla ,

Maybe You could try Creating a New Sequence, where the AsEnumerable() is supposedly working and Copy the Whole Sequence from the Other xaml file into it.

1 Like

if i take new sequence and run error is gone but getting validation error screen while running

@MitheshBolla ,

Have you tried to do the Steps in the Post mentioned above for that xaml file which gives out the error ?

If possible could you provide that xaml file here.

1 Like

was that change in sequence.xaml or main.xaml

@MitheshBolla Do the Changes mentioned in the post for the xaml file which shows the error.

1 Like

yes i had done , added in main.xaml … still same issue

@MitheshBolla
As I tested and validated your statements yesterday and it was passing the compilations, so lets focus on the infrastructures. Maybe you can share the XAML and we will have alook on this

1 Like

MoveNotProcessedFile.xaml (176.8 KB)

@MitheshBolla , In the Main.xaml file provided, I do not see this Assign Statement.

The Main.xaml file invokes other workflows. We would require the xaml/workflow file which shows the error as mentioned in your first post.

1 Like

MoveNotProcessedFile.xaml (176.8 KB)
this was my sequence

@MitheshBolla ,
We could perform some Trial and Error Methods :

Could you maybe try Remove that particular Assign Activity and try running Project ?

Just want to Check if you receive the same error.

If you receive a different error/it didn’t give out any error, use a new Assign Activity and add that Statement again and try running it.

1 Like

Without that assing , project is running perfectly , if i add that assing i am getting error.

That assing is to get distinct values from data table of an excel column.which i am converting into array.

is there any another method to get distinct vaules in array from datatable?

@MitheshBolla
As described here

And also mentioned by Arpan.

I did it on your XAML and the validation error was gone

1 Like

thank you bro

i had changed in workflow file , it has worked. thanks bro

1 Like

@MitheshBolla
Perfect, it is working

May I ask you to flag @supermanPunch for the solution. He supported you and gave you the required hint at first. Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.