Getting Error while retrieving mails from Sent Items in Outlook

Hello Everyone, i am receiving “The operation has timed out” Error while getting mails from sent Items of Outlook mail. I can get mails if give less number around 5, if i want to get all mails from sent items then i will getting this error.

Can anyone help on this.

1 Like

May be you can try with get exchange mail activity…and try to fetch the mails
Sometimes outlook fails while connecting due to configuration lags
Exchange would work sure…
Kindly try and let know for any queries or clarification buddy
Cheers @Manjuts90

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Thanks for your reply, Can you tell me how to get domain and server name for using exchange mail activity?

1 Like

Fine @Manjuts90
the server name should be https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx"
and i would suggest not to mention any domain name in its property, as it would take it implicitly
kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarifiatio N
Cheers @Manjuts90

1 Like

were you able to connect now buddy @Manjuts90

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Sorry buddy i was occupied with some other work so i couldn’t check yesterday. i will check and let you know.

1 Like

@Manjuts90

Try to increase the TimeOutMS property value in Get Outlook Mail Messages activity . I would prefer it to Integer.MaxValue , which is not recommended but just give it a try.

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Hi buddy I am getting below error.

1 Like

can i have a view on the exchange mail activity property as a screenshot if possible
–Kindly check once whether any firewall is blocking the exchange port
–Then check once with the servername in your outlook settings for exchange
Cheers @Manjuts90

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Sorry buddy i interchanged password and user name because of it i am getting error. It is working now.

I have one more doubt buddy suppose my outlook is configured with multiple email accounts. Under each account, it might many folders, each folder might contain few other sub folders. How to get mails from each mail account.

1 Like

@Vijay_Tulsalkar Thanks buddy yours solution as worked. :slight_smile:

Fantastic
we can mention the specific account name in TARGET property of exchange mail activity with mailfolder and sharedmailbox property
for more info on this kindly have a view on this buddy

Cheers @Manjuts90

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Hi buddy information provided in that thread in not much useful in my case. Folder structure of mail account will be like below. It might contain few more sub folders also.

Inbox
>Completed
-partially
-Fully
>Pending
-Error
-Info
>Missing
-Data
-values
Setup
>A
-b
-c

Can you tell me how get mails from all main folders or just inbox along with sub folders under inbox?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.