Getting error while just opening pdf files from a folder

Message: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process.

Exception Type: System.Exception

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process.

@Adil

Welcome to the uipath community.

May I know steps you are following to do this.

Hi @Adil

Welcome to the community!

Maybe you can share your screenshots here to easily address the issue.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @pattyricarte, @lakshman

Issue resolved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi
Welcome to UiPath community
This usually occurs when We are trying to write a large text in any of these activities like message box or writeline or log message or to any way to console

Removing those will help you
Cheers @Adil

I am trying to store base64 string in the string variable and gives me the error:

Message: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process.

Exception Type: System.Exception

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process.

I don’t have any write lines or message box.

Do you have any idea about this?

don’t use message box because the pdf text is too large. Use Write-line activity to print the pdf

How did you resolved this issue?
I have similar problem.
I read pdf ,then read another one. The second read make this error from subject but only in debugg mode. in noraml run the error didnt appear.
Can you provide more details with task?