Getting Error while installing Excel Activities

studio
package

Hello, I am using Community edition and trying to install Excel Activities but i am getting error as"The underlying connection was closed:An unexpected error occured on a send", even i have re-installed studio but no luck. Please help me.

Hi there @Chaithanya,
It is possible your connection is being blocked via a firewall, or group-policy setting.

I’ve attached the Excel Activities as a ZIP, you can install them manually by placing them within the “Activities” folder of your UiPath installation.

For example, mine is within:
C:\Users\USERACCOUNT\AppData\Local\UiPath\Activities

Though, this will likely depend on your version (Pro/Community), as well as your install location.

UiPath.Excel.Activities.2.0.6526.16321.zip (229.4 KB)

Excel Activities Pack Release: UiPath.Excel.Activities v2.3.6660.23035

Thanks Davey for your quick response, I have cleared all the temp files, restarted and reinstalled ui path studio then I was able to install excel activities successfully.

Hi Davey,I need some directions on extracting text from scanned images which are all stored in PDF. The structure of the images are all same and I am trying to extract specific information from PDF like name, father name, sex…into Excel format. By using scrap relative i can retrieve the information of specific area in the subsequent pages, but i need to fetch the information of all the users of the pdf document. Please let me know your thoughts. i am attaching sample pdf for ref.AC1600111.pdf (1.4 MB)