Getting Error while adding item to the queue

I getting below error while adding item to the queue and i am using community edition
Source: Add Queue Item

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException: You are not authenticated! Error code: 0
at UiPath.Core.Activities.HttpStatusCodeExtension.OrchestratorEnsureStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseQueueActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Try to downgrade UiPath.System.Activities package to version <= 20.4 and try again, providing you are connected to Orchestrator.
There is an issue with versions 20.10+. Not sure what is it related to…

How big is your Log table in the Orchestrator db?

In my case we don’t keep logs in Orchestrator db. Elasticsearch is used instead. The log table has 0 records

Are you sure the log rows aren’t written to the Orchestrator database and then removed by Elasticsearch? This could result in a table of large size even though there are no rows. Check the size of the Log table. I don’t mean number of rows. I mean size.

Ok the size is still 0 MB.

How is it related with Orchestrator activities not working with Studio 20.10+ and Orchestrator 20.10+ and UiPath.System.Activities 20.10+?

Now i am getting below error
Source: Add Queue Item

Message: Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder. Error code: 1100

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException: Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder. Error code: 1100
at UiPath.Core.Activities.HttpStatusCodeExtension.OrchestratorEnsureStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseQueueActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Because a large table can slow the database down, and according to UiPath this can cause the queue errors. We’ve seen similar errors and reached out to them.

Thanks for sharing that! In my case all Orchestartor related activities are affected. This is due to to combination of Studio, System.Activities, orchestrator (everything in latest 20.10 LTS versions) and classic folder.

FWIW, I’ve started putting all my get and set activities into a Retry. Seems to have stopped us from getting these errors.

Well that’s a progress… Please double check the folder property of an activity if its correct (by default it uses ‘default’ folder) and that your robot-user has access to this folder.

In case someone encounters ‘unauthorized’ errors with on-prem Orchestrator related activities using UiPath.System.Activites 20.10+: In my case it was recently expired Identity Server’s token signing certificate. Updating the certificate solved the problem for good.
It was difficult to find out because web orchestrator and licensing were working normally. Thanks to UiPath’s support for identifying the issue.

Thanks it is working for me

How to upgrade it please share me steps
. I have uipath latest version but i install down grade uipath package which support my development environment , I try to add item in Queue but same error occurred please help me to resolve it .

You need to find the certificate that your Orchestrator Identity Server uses for token signing as described here:

Then find it in Trusted Root Authority store and check the validity of this certificate (if it is expired). If so then you’ll need to update it.