Getting error message while executing Generate Yearly Report Level 3 Assignment 3 RPA in uiPath

Hi,
I am getting error message “Click ‘drop down button 6’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector” while running Generate Yearly Report Performer in UiPath. I have also uploaded the workflow zip file. Can you please check out the workflow and figure out what’s the issue ?

Thanks in advance.

GenerateYearlyReport_Performer.zip (1.7 MB)

Hi @arun.brahma

can you tell us on which workflow you are getting this error? and while processing what?

Would be nice if you could share some screenshots of the issue that you are facing.

I am getting this error on System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml file and this is the error as:
Click ‘drop down button 6’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Invoke System1_CreateYearlyReport workflow: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

System exception.Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: at Source: Invoke System1_CreateYearlyReport workflow: Click ‘drop down button 6’

I am getting this error only after 1st Process Transaction. From 2nd to 11th process transaction, same error occurred. It would be better if you download the workflow and debug it on your side because I have already raised same issue before and I guess suggesting solutions without checking workflow won’t help. I also attached screenshot of error.

@Lahiru.Fernando Please help me to fix these issues