Getting Error message in Orchestrator. Can anyone explain about this? I am trying to run my BOT on different machine

RemoteException wrapping System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
at UiPath.Executor.ExecutorRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

It is exactly what it says, a file cannot be found. Most likely as your now running the process on a different machine the file path will be different to the machine you first run it on.

If you are using orchestrator you could pass an asset with the filepath in instead which is depenadant on the environemnt if this process will be used on many machines, but if there are no plans for that you can always just find out the correct local path and change it to that before distributing it.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Can you do some favour? The following is whole scenario which need to be done: 1. My machine is M1 and your Machine is M2.
2. In my machine M1 i had a BOT and i created a Machine in Orchestrator using M2 credentials.
3. And i also created a standard Robot for that machine M2.
4. The generated key in my Orchestrator for machine M2 i pasted that key in Machine M2 robot agent and connected. It is successfully connected showing green symbol in my orchestrator at the robot which i created for Machine M2.
5. Now i created an ENV for that Robot of Machine M2.
6. Then I published my BOT from UIpath Studio of Machine M1.
7. Now i created a Process in Orchestrator for that ROBOT from my Machine M1.
8. I tried to run that BOT from the Orchestrator with Machine M2 credentials from my Machine M1.
Note: Similarly now i logged into my Orchestrator from Machine M2 and I want run BOT from the Orchestrator.

Is these Steps are correct for that Scenarios? or can you correct me if any wrong is there?

That seems right after a quick skim but is unrelated to the issue you posted?

Okay i think i may not clear exactly. If possible can you please help in the above mentioned steps?