Getting details of data scraped

Hello, there.
I need to go to the website (TRDizin – TRDizin) for my thesis and print the results of the output to the Excele based on the name entered in the Input dialog. I need to go into these articles one by one and write their place in the get Text section that you mentioned in my project with the results from the Excelde. But I can’t do this second part because I’m new. Can you help me?

Main.xaml (46.4 KB)

my mistake:
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
[1]
[2]

Search failed at selector tag:
[1]

The closest matches found are:
[75%]
[73%]
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

1 Like

Hey @Ozlem_Yigit

Could you please post some screenshots to understand ?

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Please share some screenshots, or you can change the property of scraping data from “Native text” to “FullText” or “OCR”(in case of images)

Regards,
Sagar Rana

1 Like

The yellow area here is also required to include the information I have specified next to Excel (upload: / /vhPYm6IsGjgSluEwJqCLttmolwb.xlsx) (12.7 KB) where I have printed the information. And I have to do it for every journal that opens

thanks @Nithinkrishna @Sagar_Rana

1 Like

Hey @Ozlem_Yigit

Could you please show the page where you have the list of articles?

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

excel sheet:

1 Like

Hey @Ozlem_Yigit

Okay so based on your input title you need to pick one from that article list & scrape few details as you highlighted in the previous post?

Will do a small demo on this and share it soon.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Thank you so much @Nithinkrishna.
I’m waiting for news from you.I hope you will get back soon.

1 Like