Getting "Could not load file or assembly 'UiPath.Interop, Version=9.0.6844.26814' error

Hi

I am getting the error listed below , while trying to open a web page in Internet explorer.The version of UI PATH that I am using is V2018.3. Can somebody please help.

18.3.0+Branch.master.Sha.e9cf0bdab85f4bcf826ce750c59905c7ac073d5e

Source: Open browser

Message: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Interop, Version=9.0.6844.26814, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=461894da7f0ba157’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Exception Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Interop, Version=9.0.6844.26814, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=461894da7f0ba157’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Regards
Reshma

here is a solution for your issue:)

It worked when I renamed my xaml file to Main.

2 Likes

I am not able to resolve it, it has happened on two of my PCs
My xaml file is already named main.xaml

This is the screenshot of the error message I received:

It came when clicking the Record button

Hi @deepak1745

I would suggest a fresh install of UiPath Studio to solve this issue. You could also try a few things to see what the cause is:

• is it an older project that was recently opened in newest release?
  • what is the project name?
  • does the issue happen on a blank, new project?