Getting an error while using action center in uipath DU process

Getting an error on activity “Wait For Document Classification Action And Resume” while creating action in action center, however action is getting created in action center but getting above ss error when reach at “Wait For Document Classification Action And Resume” activity.
Please help.

@ankur_kaushik2

I believe it is because of the for each file in folder activity…It might not support persistant activities…

Instead try using Directory.GetFiles("Folderpath") and then use for each activity to loop through each filepath

cheers

1 Like

Hello, please review the variables that’s in your workflow to ensure that they’re datatypes that can be serialized. There’s a discussion in another forum thread here:

1 Like

it worked until classification action and it waited for classification as well but i am getting error at validation action ,attaching ss below for ref.

please look into this.

@ankur_kaushik2

As per error input file is missing or is improper

Can you please check

Cheers

i checked it ,its in same for each loop as classification station is there.

In this ss i marked line of for each loop and in which the data extraction also there.

@ankur_kaushik2

Please use a break point at data extraction and then open locals pnel and check the variable value

To confirm please check variabels panel if two currentfile variables are present

Cheers

it is coming as null but dunno why.

@ankur_kaushik2

Looks like the sequence that is present inside the for loop is having the same variable in it already

Please select data extraction scope and open variables panel and delete the currenfile variable you see in the variables panel

I beleive there are two currentfile variables

Actually it is better to use currentitem directly instead of currentfile again

Cheers

1 Like

i checked in every way, deleted extra variables ,created new but still null value in file

@ankur_kaushik2

Without having any extra variables or so it would not fail like that…

Please check the variables properly

Better do a step into from start and cee where it is getting null . Mostly on that sequence you might have double variables…

cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.