Getting an error while publishing the library - " System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary."

Hi All,

I am facing error when publishing a library. I validated the project before publishing then it didnt show any error. But while publishing it is showing as " System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary." error.

This error is not specific to any xaml file, i am confused how to resolve the issue.

I used analyze project option then the same error is showing up but not specific to any file:

I have published the same code with 2019.13 beta version then i didnt get this error. While publishing with 2019.10.3 Enterprise edition i am facing this issue.

Could any one help me in resolving the issue.

Regards,
Rajeswari

2 Likes

Hi @Rajeswari24

Have you initialise the dictionary like new dictionary(of string,string)

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi Ashwin,

Yeah i have initialized the dictionary like that in one of the xamls

1 Like

Have you looked at your packages to see if any of them indicate they are not compatible with 19.10?

Hi @Rajeswari24, could you share with us the xaml in question?

I am extracting email and saving it into excel in table format(EmailDate And From And Subjecct)

I kept data type for “From” as Int32 in data table. As mail id was alphanumeric, it throws an error. Hence I have changed data type. I got warning “Data type has changed. All data from this column will be lost”. So I pressed “OK”. Now I am getting error " The given key is not present in dictionary".
Please guide me. What could be the reason of this error.