Getting a strange error in Verify Expression : Error while copying content to a stream

Hi Guys,

I am getting this error in Verify Expression. The input in the Verify Expression activity is a Boolean variable.

Thanks

Try to update the UiPath.Testing.Activities to [22.4.0-preview] in case you have a Studio 2021.10.*

Try to update the UiPath.Testing.Activities to [22.4.3] in case you have a Studio >2022.4.1

If you have an On-Premise Orchestrator, you may try to update the [AccessTokenLifetime] value from the [identity].[Clients] table to a higher value than your process runtime needs.

In the following example, the bearer token expiration time is set to 86400 seconds (24 hours).

UPDATE [identity].[Clients] SET [AccessTokenLifetime] = 86400 WHERE ClientName = 'Orchestrator.Ropc'

Reference: Identity Server Troubleshooting

Let us know if these approaches helped to solve your issue.

The identity access token has a default lifetime of about one hour.

Hi @marian.platonov,
I checked the version but I have the latest versions installed, I am getting this error in local system.

Can you let us know these details:

• UiPath Studio version
  • UiPath.Testing.Activities version
  • UiPath Orchestrator type (On-Premise/Cloud)
  • UiPath Orchestrator version if it is an On-Premise Orchestrator
  • If you have an On-Premise Orchestrator, did you run the below command?
UPDATE [identity].[Clients] SET [AccessTokenLifetime] = 86400 WHERE ClientName = 'Orchestrator.Ropc'
  • Did you perform an iisreset command in cmd.exe as Administrator in the Orchestrator machine?
  • UiPath Studio version : 2022.4.3
  • UiPath.Testing.Activities version : 2022.4.3
  • UiPath Orchestrator type (On-Premise/Cloud) : On- Premise
  • UiPath Orchestrator version if it is an On-Premise [Orchestrator]: 2021.10.1 (Introduction)
  • If you have an On-Premise Orchestrator, did you run the below command? : Yes, got this error
    UPDATE [identity].[Clients] SET [AccessTokenLifetime] = 86400 WHERE ClientName = ‘Orchestrator.Ropc’
    ‘UPDATE’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,

You need to run the query in the Orchestrator Microsoft SQL server database, not in a cmd.exe or powershell.exe command line editor.

Are you able to upgrade the Orchestrator to 2022.4.1 in order to retest the behavior?
Did you try to connect the UiPath Studio to a Cloud Orchestrator version to see if the error disappear? At this moment in Cloud, the Orchestrator version is set to Version 22.7.14-release.1.

Hi Guys, I faced this issue once but since then I am not facing this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.