Resolution for 2304 error thrown while trying to use Get Credentials with Azure Key Vault.
It is not possible to retrieve the credential using the Get Credential activity. Use the Azure Get Secrets activity. (UiPath.Azure.Activities.GetSecrets) This retrieves a list of secrets.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- KeyVaultName - Specifies the name of the key vault. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- SecretsFilter - Specifies the list of secret names that need to be retrieved from the storage account. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Secrets - Provides the list of secrets. This field supports only SecureInfo variables.
Read more on Azure Get Secrets .