i am doing the calculate client security hash assignment and i am taking help from a video to complete it, now i am facing a error in GetCredential invoke workflow
i am attaching the SS of error and please explain in details so i can complete the task
Check on this thread it has a similar error it may give you some ideas
I have problem when running on Robot 19.10.5, when it run, it’s show error :slight_smile:cannot create unknown type ’ http
//schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities Open Browser
Is there any solution?, because the script running well on studio, and if I check the dependancy activity it’s already same version on orches lib
The GetAppCredentials.xaml file was removed from REFramework a few years ago with UiPath 2019.
Simply replace the invocation of that file with the desired activity you want depending on if you are fetching the
Credentials from Orchestrator Asset or Windows Credential Manager.
Please see the following for more details on work-around. I have not seen an acknowledgement or reason for the difference between Studio’s REFramework and the source on Github (There are other differences from this missing file).
Manually grab GetAppCredentials from Github
Override your local REFramework with the Github Version so you can start fresh each time within Studio.
Replace GetAppCredentials with your own. As GetAppCredentials is built in a way to fall back i.e. Get from Orchestrato…
Recently I installed UiPath Studio 2019.10.3 using the MSI package and created a fresh REFramework project and noticed that the GetAppCredentials.xaml file is missing. I haven’t done a full comparison from Github to the template in the installation folder.
I’ve noticed this has been mentioned in a few topics and most solutions are to clone the github repository or that other users are using later community versions (or betas) and don’t seem to be missing the file, so it may have been fixed alre…
Have a look on the thread
You can use this link and copy the code and paste in the notepad and save as .xaml in the framework folder
and after you need to change the packages inside the workflow and modify the things as per the new update or use the below XAML
Have a look into the Link
Here is the workflow
GetAppCredentials.xaml (17.7 KB)
Hope it will works
As referenced in my links above, if you DID want the original file, I would get it directly from the source on Github.
But as mentioned and talked about in the referenced topics, it was removed for a reason and ideally developers are being explicitly in the type of credentials they are fetching and when they are fetching them so not to retain them in memory for longer than is needed.