GetAppCredentials unexpected token

Hello.

I’m trying to finish the “Calculate Client Security Hash” assignment but my GetAppCredentials.xaml file won’t work. I tried downloading a new version directly from GitHub but it still doesn’t work. The error I’m getting is this one (no matter if I try opening it in the project or just the file itself):

I don’t think I changed any settings at all.
Anyone knows how to fix this?

Edit: I can provide additional information if needed.

Hey @Martins

Do you mind sharing more details, or this particular XAML file.

Hello.
I tried re-downloading from GitHub directly and the error shown is the “document is invalid”. This is the file in question.

It also has this note on the log in Studio:
“For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. To enable DTD processing set the DtdProcessing property on XmlReaderSettings to Parse and pass the settings into XmlReader.Create method. Row: 0, Column: 0”

GetAppCredentials.xaml (176.5 KB)

I have downloaded same file from GIT, It worked fine for me. Just that i have to add depencies.
GetAppCredentials.xaml (16.1 KB)

i am also getting same Error.
Did u retify the Error.

I too was getting this error. I found if you downloaded the GetAppCredentials.xaml file separately from GIT you get this issue. If you clone or save down the entire REFramework project folder, you should be able to use the GetAppCredentials.xaml file from here without error. You may still need to import the UI path credentials package first to resolve any activity dependency issues.

The file within the ReFramework master directory is 18kb whereas if you download the file separately its 177kb…I’m not sure why there is such a discrepancy.

1 Like

I never got to fix this error, I simply just worked around the error and ditched the GetAppCredentials workflow

From what you said it could be some dependencies issues (?) like the other user said. In any case, it’s a great finding and even though I worked around it, I’ll mark it as a solution so it helps other people.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.