Get your UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification for free!

academy

Hi @RPANovice,

As far as what is known, the UiPath team is working on resolving the issues. Be patient. Meanwhile, if you want to learn, I suggest you make use of the UiPath resources–the UiPath guides and the videos–that are available in their official website.

Hi, Many of us are still not clear on “Just in case you have misunderstood it, its not the same certification that you get from Academy Level 3(It was never a certification, was just called as Diploma’s”
On Uipath academy, Level 3 advanced certification, where we need to submit assignments and get certificates after their successful review by RPA team. Is there any other paper/exam/certification that we are referring to here?
If yes, please let us know about that as well.

@Aishwarya28 Certificate.uipath.com is the site which is giving role based certifications in UIPath. Upto 31st Dec only. For this you have three steps
Step 1:Online Quiz (45 Questions)
Step 2:Practical Exam
Step 3:Review (Of your Practical Exam)

you will get certification for one year with Unique Id.

Hi All,

Here the details of the exam

Your Certification exam consists of the three stages ,
All the stages are mandatory and must be carried out in sequential order

1. Online Quiz
You may start the Online Quiz any time you want.
Please be aware that once started you cannot stop or pause the quiz, and that you only have 3 attempts to pass.

2. Practical Exam

You will NOT be able to proceed to the Practical Exam unless you pass the Theoretical Quiz!

After you pass the Quiz, you will need to pass the Practical Sessions.

For your reference, we recommend you to consult the Grading Scheme before starting the Practical Exam.

3. Review

The workflows you create as part of your Practical Exam, will be graded you based on our Grading Scheme.

You will be able to see the result of your evaluation here, once it is available.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

On average, how long does in normally take to complete the Practical exam? Time wise, how does it compare to the Advanced RPA course final lesson (Generate Yearly Report For Vendor)?

Are there time limits imposed on the Online Quiz and the Practical Exam? If so, what are they?

Thanks

Actually you should try the FAQ section. It has all the answers that you need :slight_smile:

Q: What does the RPA Developer Advanced Certification exam consist of?

A: Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)
You can take the quiz anytime. After you comply with the Legal & Payment terms, you have 90 minutes at your disposal to answer 45 multiple answer questions, with a minimum passing score of 70%. You have three attempts to pass the quiz, otherwise a new payment will be required. Keep in mind that you have to wait 24H before attempting to take the quiz again. For each additional attempt, a number of points will be deducted from your score.

Phase II - Practical exam

Once you have passed your theoretical exam, you can enrol for the practical one at any time, by starting your own session, which doesn’t require any supervision.

You have 3h30m at your disposal to solve the exercise displayed, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that there are only three attempts to pass the practical exam, otherwise a new voucher will be required. For each additional attempt, a number of points will be deducted from your score. Last but not least, you have to wait 24H before attempting to take the exam again.

Thanks, I’ve read through the FAQs. My concern is this: Although I’ve completed all Advanced RPA coursework, all assignments in Advance RPA course have taken much longer than 3.5 hours. Lots of steps, testing, etc. Before committing to time off from work to attempt certification, I would like to know if the Practical exam is comparable to the Advanced RPA course assignments time wise. Thanks,

Yes, the whole purpose of keeping it itself-paced is so that one learns and becomes familiar with the process of building automations using UiPath.
And it is understandable that it will require some time.

Now certifications per say are not self-paced like trainings.

And to answer your question, the time is enough to complete and comparable taking the fact that you have already undergone the academy trainings

I have gone through each level myself and its sufficient.

All the very best for when you make time and undergo the process :slight_smile:

Thanks for the answer. Might be a good idea to repeat the course assignments from scratch a few times, from start to finish (focusing more on start-finish completion time), before attempting certification. I’ll add these steps into certification preparation plan. Thanks for your time and information :slight_smile:

Q: How can I prepare for the certification exams?
A: We strongly recommend that you complete the Level 1 - Foundation Training, Level 2 – Orchestrator Training and Level 3 – Advanced Training

Please tell the passing marks for qualifying first Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)

Hi Isha,

Pardon me, but why don’t you register there and find out about it yourself? It’s THAT simple. Everything is right there. The rules, the time you’ll be provided etc, etc.

Besides, if you scroll up a bit and read one of @nadim.warsi 's answers, you’ll find out the exact answer to your question.

A: Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)
You can take the quiz anytime. After you comply with the Legal & Payment terms, you have 90 minutes at your disposal to answer 45 multiple answer questions, with a minimum passing score of 70%. You have three attempts to pass the quiz, otherwise a new payment will be required. Keep in mind that you have to wait 24H before attempting to take the quiz again. For each additional attempt, a number of points will be deducted from your score.

Regards,
Siddharth

Hello every one
I try to past certification exam but it give me 30 mns for the quiz is it normal?

Hi @stoph,

Thats not normal, you should have 1.30h to make the Quiz

Bests,
Pablo

hi Pablo

Thnks for your answer should I talk to someone to help me in thsi issue?

freindly

Yes @stoph

Maybe you have to send a ticket to UiPath Academy, tellling them your problem. I dont know if they will be able to check if you really had just 30 minutes instead 1.30h… Hope they will

Fill those fields and send your request

Bests,
Pablo

@stoph do you have any screenshots? Or the time when this happened? Academy team will investigate this. Is your email used in the Certification platform the same you are using here on the Forum?

Hi pablo

Thanks for your help

Hi @stoph

You’re welcome mate