Get value from specific cell datatable1 and write it in specific datatable2

Good day everyone.

just want to ask how can i get value from specific cell datatable1 and write it in specific datatable2
using linq and what activities should i use. should i use for each row or just assign?

thank you guys.

Hello @ldiaz

You can use below expression to get value from first datatbale

str_output = Datatable1.Rows(rowindex)(“columnname”)

Below expression to write to Datatable2

Datatable2.Rows(rowindex)(“yourcolumnname”) = “str_output”

Thanks

1 Like

hi. i need to get multiple data from dt1 to dt2, do you have any suggestions what approach i should do?
i’m sorry if my question is like this. im not really good in programming also englishh. i need to understand more and get idea that’s why i’m asking huhu

Hi @ldiaz

You can also try with lookup datatable and write cell

Or Read cell and write cell activity

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

Hi @ldiaz ,

Your requirements seem to conflict with your initial post statements.

Could you provide us with the a Sample Input Data and also the Expected Output data for the same ?

In this way, we could avoid further confusions on the topic and stick to what is needed and provide a Suggestion/Solution approach for the required problem at hand.

1 Like

Hi it would be better if you so us the input and expected output @ldiaz

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

Hello @ldiaz
You can loop the datatable using for each loop and get the specific column value by using CurrentRow(“ColumnName”) and use the write cell activity to write it into another excel sheets

1 Like

hi. thank you

i need to get the value of specific cell from datatable 1 that have 4 sheets

i need to go every sheet and get that cell value and transfer it to specific cell in datatable 2.

hi. thank you

i need to get the value of specific cell from datatable 1 that have 4 sheets

i need to go every sheet and get that cell value and transfer it to specific cell in datatable 2…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.