Get transaction: does not exist?

so I get this error what do I do?

and here is my config

Cheers!

1 Like

It seems like the error is with the queue
Kindly check once whether we have any arguments named under those three in your queue
Or
check whether correct queue name is mentioned in the get Transaction item activity

That’s the issue
Cheers @BjrnUitenbroek

GerTransactionItem should have the name of the queue.
I presume CashIn, OnUsCheck and notOnUsCheck are the Specific data pertaining to the transaction.

Thanks @Palaniyappan it works but now is this supposed to happen? iam doin the UiDemo part of lvl 3 advanced training from the RPA developers course!

Cheers!

1 Like

zoomed in version if neededBRE

1 Like

Awesome.
but i m not sure with the process in that quest. but this error seems like a business error. we need to check with the previous activity and its input value, before to this THROW ACTIVITY in get transaction data xaml
Cheers @BjrnUitenbroek

You’re so helpfull! @Palaniyappan
but what exactly do you mean by “we need to check with the previous activity and its input value”?

1 Like

We will be having THROW activity along the get transaction data xaml or you would have used it in your sequence activities
Before that throw activity there would be some inputs obtained and passed through
We need to find them
We can run in debug mode and will come to know where it is failing

Cheers @BjrnUitenbroek

@Palaniyappan i used the throw activity in my Process.xaml!

1 Like

@Palaniyappan this might be it! the third paragraph! but how exactly do I do that 3rd paragraph?

1 Like

Sorry buddy
Was in a meeting
Really sorry
Fine let’s resolve this
Cheers @BjrnUitenbroek

@Palaniyappan no problem lad! I am happy to even have your help! so indeed let solve it! so what do i di I think the third paragraph might have the solution?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.