Get this error System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352 while doing CROSS JOIN tables for sqlite

so i was using this pakage for using sqlite

in the GTP3 Database
GTP3.zip (3.6 MB)
i have two tables employees and department , eachof the tables have 100000 rows of data and i have perfomed three query

1:- “SELECT EMP_ID, NAME, Department_Name FROM employees INNER JOIN department
ON employees.ID = department.EMP_ID;”

2:- “SELECT EMP_ID, NAME, Department_Name FROM employees LEFT OUTER JOIN department
ON employees.ID = department.EMP_ID;”

3:- “SELECT EMP_ID, Name, Department_Name FROM Employees CROSS JOIN department;”

now the first two query get debugged and when the third was being executed (the cross join query) i got this error

System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

the activity that i have used for performing the sqlite query is “Execute query” from the pakage that i have mentioned above

can you please try this :

SELECT e.EMP_ID, e.Name, d.Department_Name FROM Employees e CROSS JOIN department d

im geting this error

"22.10.1+Branch.master.Sha.6819bfe64fea81995a1624684fda5212d2bd4dc1

Source: Execute query Cross Join

no such column: e.EMP_ID

Exception Type: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException"

and btw the issue get resolved by adding Limit to the desired number even if its 100,000

but don’t know is it a good thing or not or just a temporary solution , if you have a good solution please let me know

Hello @indiedev91

Total how many records are there in the table??

I think the number of records is causing this issue.

Thanks

YES the number of records is itself the issue , currently it has 100k records and getting the issue on it
but when i tried it with 1k it work butter smooth fast and executed properly

The same issue can happen sometimes if you are working with Excel with more rows.

Thanks

1 Like

so any solution?

Will that be possible to fetch the data based on some condition instead of fetching the entire data?

Thanks

That was exactly what this was doing but not able to process big data but its was working with small data like 1000