Get text from a table with different number of columns each time

Hi guys, so i am trying to do a task where i would need to get a text from a table that has different number of columns depending on which request i click on.

An example:
Request 1:
ID | Date | Status
12345 | 20/11/2020 | pending
23456 | 18/11/2020 | pending

Request 2:
ID | Date | Status

Request 3:
ID | Date | Status
23456 | 18/11/2020 | pending
34567 | 11/11/2020 | pending

I was wondering if there is a way to get the ID and store it for later use as i would need to search for something based on the ID.

P.S. This is task is not done on an excel thus i cannot make use of excel activities and i am not able to provide screenshots as the machine this task is on does not have internet access

Hello @wasd :wave:

Is this table available on a web page? If so, you can try scraping the data.

Hi, it is on an application called IBM Notes would that still be applicable?

I suppose you can. Can you share a screenshot?

Sadly i can’t, the application is on my company’s laptop and it has no internet access

hi, i’ve tried using both screen and data scraping but whenever i click on the first data field, it just ends and shows the preview data that contains nothing

Have you tried using Get Text vs Get Full Text? And, is there any way to export this data as a .txt file or a .csv file?

I’ve tried using get text and it works and all. But i do not know how to make it detect the random number of staff ID that may appear… Do i use a loop or something? If so, how?

And, nope i can’t export the data…