Get Text From a photo and concatinate first and second name

Hello Everyone.
I have a photo attached herewith where i was able to extract the name with scrap relative and message box the output. However, I want to split the names with .Split taking the space as a delimiter and then concatenate first and second name together.
Photo

Wrokflow Main.xaml (25.1 KB)
Can you kindly assist.

@mozahra once you get the name store it in a variable say outstr.now to get your output give like this in assign activity outstr.split(" “)
It will give you output as array of string store it in a variable say strarray.now to get your result give like this straarray(0)+” "+straarray+(1).

@venkatmalla6 this is exactly what i have done you can check my workflow attached. However its giving me the first tow characters only and i want all the first name and second name together.
Thanks in advance.

@mozahra sorry for that give like this outstr.split(" ".tochararray) or imodified your flow have a look.
Main (6).xaml (25.1 KB)

1 Like

@mozahra did that works buddy.

Hi @mozahra

Try this Split(nameString," ")
then concatenante using outStr(0) + outStr(1)

1 Like

It returned only the last two charachter “r” and “a” .

I tried this one and even added. ToArray() However it also returned “r” and “a” characters only.
Can you please have a look at my original workflow and try to check where would be the problem.
Thanks in advance

@mozahra

this is how it looks like buddy,but don,t know why you are getting error.

1 Like

Thanks for your support. but mine is inside a loop. i guess yours its not. could be this issue right?

1 Like

@mozahra yeah but anyhow you did it finally,great cheers.

1 Like

@venkatmalla6 Thanks yes there was no need for the loop. i was assuming that the split will divide the name into many items then i have to loop and for each item (0) and item (1) i concatenate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.