Get Text Error (ElementOperationException)

I have an Get Text activity inside an ‘anchor base’, right after a ‘navigate to’ (IE), that is inside a loop, so it gets done ok for 9 times (this takes about 20 minutes) and then gives me an error like image attached:

Goto manage package, update or reinstall uipath.core. Activities, restart Uipath, machine and try.

Please could you also copy the Selector in here, as I had a similar issue where I had a for each loop which worked a number of times before hitting the same error where it was unable to find the element.

Well, im unsure if i found an workout or with a new batch of data it worked better but i just had a successful run with 19 items/33 minutes (the most so far), by putting a 2 second delay activity after the ‘navigate to’ and before my ‘anchor base’, going to reset the data and try one more time to be sure, thx for the replies.

edit:
After lots of tests i can be quite sure that the 2 second delay stopped the error from happening.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.