Get String text and convert to List or DataTable

SPANISH:

Hola, buen día.

Estoy creando un robot en el que estoy validando si existe o no un afiliado, en el momento en que no exista el afiliado, debe obtener el número de identificación con la actividad “NGetText” y almacenarlo en la variable afiliadoCapturado de tipo String.

En este proceso, necesito que cada vez que no encuentre el afiliado, capture el número de identificación y lo vaya guardando en un lista o en un datatable.

Me pueden ayudar por favor!!

ENGLISH:
Hello.

I am creating a robot in which I am validating whether or not an affiliate exists, when the affiliate does not exist, it must obtain the identification number with the “NGetText” activity and store it in the variable AffiliateCaptured of type String.
In this process, I need that every time the affiliate is not found, I need to capture the identification number and save it in a list or in a data table.

Can you help me, please!!

Check this attachment from How to add value to List<String>? - #5 by Palaniyappan as it seems that is handling your requirement with String to List.

listt.zip (9.6 KB)

====

For generating a DataTable from Text, check this documentation: https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/generate-data-table

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.