Get started with StudioX - Sign an Email With Your Unicorn Name

It was easy to use and fun to do. I can see myself using this to auto-insert numbers and strings for summary report email that goes out to a list of recipients monthly.

COM error preventing me from running Use Outlook Account

I find it quite a user friendly, thanks for the good work!

So far so good! StudioX seems like a good tool for demos, quick mock-ups and basic prototyping. This could be a good tool for folks using a design thinking approach.

As i go through more of the exercises i understand more. I was able to look through the code and modify the email. This is so much fun to do

Mission accomplished!

The example was a little confusing because there is no “Send Outlook Email” action in the version I’m using, but “Send Email” worked just fine. Figuring out how to add "Signed, " before my unicorn name in the body of the email was frustrating, but I finally figured it out. Everything else was pretty easy, though.

The zip files with solutions are buggy but I was able to send the email. It was pretty cool. I wish we had multiple exercises per new item to commit to memory,

I can not open the information on the zip file, but I am really happy about the new features here, much easier.

Through these simple examples, it is easy to get excited about the potential ability to alleviate the voluminous, mundane repetitive tasks that exist at our company!

I was unclear with this exercise. I was getting the same error as what was included in the solution. Was that the expected result?

Enjoying it so far. I’m stuck at this activity because I keep getting error messages for the email account. I don’t have Outlook 365 account, but it kept going to that. Then I linked my Gmail but it still showed an error message. That part is keeping me from a successful run and completion of this activity. Any suggestions?

I had the same issue but couldn`t find a solution yet.

1 Like

Interesting and useful training, definitely worth the time.

1 Like

Very effective and simple to use for repetitive everyday situations.

1 Like

I was able to build a solution on my own prior to checking the solution because the core concepts were all demonstrated efficiently via the training instructions. However, the instructions and related screen shots contain some details that need updated, plusthe .zip solution contains a number of “Missing or invalid activity” items in the workflow. It would be great if the instructions, screen shots and .zip solution could be tested and updated as needed whenever StudioX is updated. Thanks!

1 Like

very useful to get me out of work. It will give me more time to check other things.

I think StudioX easier than and it is sufficient for some small business issues, also it’s funny and comfortable when using, so i think it’s great.

Has anyone an idea? I cannot solve the following error:

"Something went wrong with Email.
Activity Send Email (Send Mail X) failed:

Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))"

Took me some time to learn and realize that I had to uncheck in the action definition the “Draft Modus” in order to avoid the connection error: “The request failed. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.”
Audit: Send Exchange Mail. To: myself@hp.com CC: Draft: True
→ Audit: Send Exchange Mail. To: myself@hp.com CC: Draft: False