Get started with StudioX - Find Your Unicorn Name

This was a fun start to learning. I have a couple projects in mind, for example, I have to send an excel file to my boss every Friday, I could automate that. Just need to figure out how to make the file name dynamic.

Hello everyone, in my case I used gmail to send mail and it was not possible for me to directly write the recipient or subject of the message, I was able to solve this by reading this data from excel cells. The app is easy to use.

1. Preparing invoices.
  2. Sending emails.
  3. Organizing folders.

I loved the well-structured way to move data between the spreadsheet and the web app.

I have a lot of administrative type tasks that need to be done - preferably daily - but due to the time consuming nature of them, I perform them whenever I can find the time. For example, I have an extensive ecommerce performance dashboard in excel that takes data from multiple sources and builds trends and averages to monitor site health. It would be great if I could build a bot to go to the varoius sources, download the data, and then paste it into the tracker file for me. I could probably save 30-45 minutes and be able to have the task performed daily.