Get started with StudioX - Find Your Unicorn Name

What a nice way to start!

I honestly never thought I would be one to be doing stuff like this!

I completed the Unicorn Name, and truly, it took me awhile to get it right :slight_smile: but it’s fun :slight_smile:

I built my first bot. It was easier than I expected it to be. I create a monthly report for publication. I’d like to automate the report and subsequent emails that accompany it.

Created my first robot using StudioX and have now a good impression of the potential of the StudioX solution. Very promising.

New to automation. I’m finding the processes difficult to follow and find myself repeating steps over and over.

I love ths tool.I built my first Robot , its simple and interesting! I will have many more ideas!

Its is fun to create my first robot I am so happy :blush:

So, I work in HR and there are lots of processes to be automated for my team members:

1. Creating new employees
  2. Requesting email addresses for these new staff, from IT
  3. collect IT response and send onboarding emails to the new employees and asking for feedback
  4. collect feedback from new employees and analyze (i don’t know how this will work, but i’m sure i can find a way as I learn)
  5. Send monthly/repetitive excel report to Financial Control on head count, new hires and exit
  6. Collecting various daily/weekly/monthly HR data to populate a Data Warehouse that Power BI will use to generate dashboard

I’m fired up, guys!

I have seen ways to ease the department’s processes, and then become a star :wink:

Great way to start!

Feels good to finally start learning how to automate!

A good start in RPA Automation :smile: Looking forward to next lessons!

An immediate time saver for me could be a bot that can loop over all my work project folders, move files from a specially named subfolder in each project folder to a file drop shared drive and make a list of all the files it moved each time.

Si, es un mundo nuevo para mi, que nos obliga a abrir nuestra mente, a ser mas perceptivos con la tecnología, que es cada vez mas intuitiva y no nos damos cuenta

Sigo aprendiendo, y veo que es fácil de lo que se vé, pero mi mapa mental me lo complica todo

I found the training useful , going step by step with great simple
examples

Hi,
Due to Chrome extension issue, I had a problem to hover the unicorn name! Consultants still struggles to fix it. I could do it by Edge finally. I tried it many times. Therefore I might know well about this step.

Hiroko

Completed my first automation. The ‘Intro’ shortcut through me into the video, I ended up getting it to work. The video runs very fast, I was able to create it off of just the video (but had to keep pausing and redoing. After going into UI academy, the exercise was more descriptive. I was able to edit the automation and add in Birth Month.
Idea’s

1. Collect meeting notes into a task tracker
  2. Recap project financials
  3. Automate capturing completed tasks into a weekly status deck

Great to see how the bots are working to make life easier. Will be building on the knowledge!

How many times i said this ! i wish i had find the time to deal with RPA earlier