Get security warnings when connecting to Exchange Server

Hi everyone,
I am developing a robot that uses Exchange server activities, today I received a security message about the robot sending authenticate request to the Exchange server too many times, more than 100 times in 60 seconds, leading to the system understanding as brute force attack. I checked the robot flow as well as counted the number of Exchange activities in each run time, the number can’t go that far. Can the exchange server automatically send multiple requests in one activity?

Thank you.

Hi

Welcome to UiPath forum

Can you share the properties you mentioned in the exchange activity

Cheers @Nguyen_Thong

That simply means that the robot is trying to reach that erver and get in using th authenticationn provided but is unable to.

Can be because of two reasons.

1. The password is not updated for the robot’s ID in asset
  2. The VPN is not connected and hence the sever is being hit but not authenticated

Thanks Palaniyappan
Here my Exchange Properties
Server = https://outlook.office365.com/ews/exchange.asmx
ExchangeVersion = Exchange2007_SP1

Thanks rahulsharma,

1. The password is not updated for the robot’s ID in asset
    → My password is up to date.
  2. The VPN is not connected and hence the sever is being hit but not authenticated
    ->Do you mean if VPNhas problem then UiPath will request many times to Exchange server by itself without giving any error. Currently the message coming from my system is that there are too many authenticate requests sent to the Exchange server

Fine
Do you have outlook configured in your machine
@Nguyen_Thong

Yes, we have.

Then you can try using OUTLOOK activities

Cheers @Nguyen_Thong